The Pre-purchase Ship Condition Survey is an ideal survey for a prospective buyer of a ship or indeed a condition survey for the seller of a ship, carried out by a “Third Party” company.
TEC Svcs engineers have more than 45 years in the Marine Industry, from design through to ship building. With this experience we will give the Buyer or Seller of a ship a report with detail that will give them knowledge and confidence to pursue the purchase of a specific ship.
The survey will confirm the vessel’s:
- Structural and Watertight integrity,
- Equipment condition including,
- Mechanical, Electrical and system operational condition, through inspection and testing.
Post inspection a comprehensive report will be issued which would include:
- Equipment lists,
- Certification status,
- Specifications and details of design and any design changes throughout the life of the ship,
- Concluding with any deficiencies and recommendations to the prospective purchaser or indeed seller. The recommendations will also include present market value.